What is a cookie?
If you want to check or change what types of cookies you accept, this can usually be altered within your browser settings. You can block cookies at any time by activating the setting on your browser that allows you to refuse the setting of all or some cookies. However, if you use your browser settings to block all cookies (including essential cookies) you may not be able to access all or parts of this website.
Cookies are either:
• Session cookies: these are only stored on your computer during your web session and are automatically deleted when you close your browser – they usually store an anonymous session ID allowing you to browse a website without having to log in to each page, but they do not collect any personal data from your computer; or
• Persistent cookies: a persistent cookie is stored as a file on your computer and it remains there when you close your web browser. The cookie can be read by the website that created it when you visit that website again. We use persistent cookies for Google Analytics.
Cookies can also be categorised as follows:
• Strictly necessary cookies: These cookies are essential to enable you to use the website effectively, such as when buying a product and / or service, and therefore cannot be turned off. Without these cookies, the services available to you on our website cannot be provided. These cookies do not gather information about you that could be used for marketing or remembering where you have been on the internet.
• Performance cookies: These cookies enable us to monitor and improve the performance of our website. For example, they allow us to count visits, identify traffic sources and see which parts of the site are most popular.
• Functionality cookies: These cookies allow our website to remember choices you make and provide enhanced features. For instance, we may be able to provide you with news or updates relevant to the services you use.
They may also be used to provide services you have requested such as viewing a video or commenting on a blog. The information these cookies collect is usually anonymised.
What Cookies do we use?
Our website is run on a WIX platform and uses the following cookies:
XSRF-TOKEN - The XSRF-TOKEN provides protection from cross-site request forgery (CSRF) attacks. This cookie is session related, and is deleted whenever the browser is closed
HS Is an essential WIX cookie that ensures that the right site is loaded for the request made by the browser.
SVSession Is an essential WIX cookie that will track user's accessing WIX sites.
_ga, _gat, _gid These are Google Analytics cookies – see below or more details. Currently the IP address information we collect is anonymised.
Google Analytics is one of the most widespread and trusted analytics solutions on the internet for helping website owners better understand how you use the website and discover ways that we can improve your experience.
These cookies may track things such as how long you spend on the site and the pages that you visit. This helps our website to continue to produce engaging & personalised content.
If you would prefer to prevent Google Analytics collecting data in this way, Google have developed an opt-out browser add-on (see more details here - https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout/).